Friday, April 15, 2011

Let's try the right tire high

I hit a few of those cul-de-sacs circles today and went around clockwise, i.e. turning right, attempting to ride on the rear and left wheel only. I was able to get it up and balanced but it was nowhere near as smooth as balancing left wheel up. Also the initial lift off speed was a little higher, over 11mph.  Why would it be harder to do right wheel up vs left wheel up? It must have something to do with left/right brain dominance, but I'm an engineer not a neuroscientist so I'll just accept that when I want to show off left is in the sky and right is on the ground!

Anarchist Thought:
"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."  U.S. Constitution - Amendment 5,  I take the BOLD section to mean I will never speak to a police officer only my lawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment